Explore the Grande Champagne vineyard with an English speaking local guide and driver, visiting the terroir where the best cognacs are produced.
Day tour departing with a minimum of 2 participants
Degressive tariff for 3 to 8 participants
Voucher valid for 6 months
Warning: Last items in stock!
|3||70,00 €||Up to 210,00 €|
|4||105,00 €||Up to 420,00 €|
|5||130,00 €||Up to 650,00 €|
|6||150,00 €||Up to 900,00 €|
During this day tour :
- As an interesting way to approach various philosophies in the making of cognacs, you visit 2 family estates with their distilleries. You taste their production : pineau and single estate cognacs.
- You visit a traditional barrel factory (not open to public)
- The tour is also an opportunity to discover Romanesque churches, typical sceneries of a terroir considered by many as the “French Tuscany”.
- At a typical restaurant, you may have a nice traditional Charentaise lunch prepared with local produces, from starters to Charentaise coffee...
- Departure : 9.30pm, from the cities of Cognac or Angoulême
- Return : 6.00pm
- Visited locations : Grande Champagne vineyards, village of Segonzac
- Dress code : casual and comfortable
Number of participants : Departure with a minimum of 2 people, a maximum of 8 people.
The price includes :
- English speaking local guide with a car or a minibus
- Commented visit to a traditional barrel factory (working week days only)
- Visit to 2 wineries producing wine, pineau and single estate cognacs
- Tastings of the wineries’ products
- On request, free pick-up and drop off to any accommodation in the cities of Cognac, Jarnac and Angouleme.
The price does not include :
- Personal purchases and souvenirs
- Personal insurances
- The choice of places visited is the decision of the guide according to tour schedules and their opening.
The voucher is valid :
- At the date selected by the clients within the period of validity of the voucher
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from its issuance date
- The voucher can be extended once for a period of six months from its date of expiry, no later than 15 days before its expiration date and on payment of a fee of € 50.
Each excursion is organised on request, according to availability of the guide and of visited partners
- Weekdays (all year round) : on simple request
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays : on request considering that the cooperage is closed. Its visit is replaced by the visit of another remarkable spot.
No customer reviews for the moment.