Want to discover the cognac and secrets? Come and spend an unforgettable moment in a guest mansion in the heart of Cognac vineyards ...
You will discover both sides of the world of Cognac, the trading houses and wineries-distilleries, as well as a traditional cooperage.
Voucher valid for 6 monts
Warning: Last items in stock!
Discover both sides of the world of Cognac during an exceptional stay for an exquisite product.
Your package includes the visit of a traditional cooperage where barrels for famous wines and cognacs are produced, a famous trading house in Cognac finishing with a special tasting, the visit of the museum "Les Arts du cognac", the discovery of the biggest Cognac exhibition (more than 500 products), the meeting with a producer and distiller of Cognac « premier cru ».
You will stay at Le Relais de Saint Preuil, the guest mansion for the cognac lovers, located in the heart of the vineyards of Cognac. There you will have a French specialty dinner (prepared with local produce).
Discover then this terroir that produces an exceptional product known around the world ...
This package is based on two sharing
This package includes, for 2 people :
- The commented visit of a traditional cooperage
- The visit of a famous trading house in Cognac
- The entrance at the cognac museum
- The meeting with a distiller of cognac of Grande Champagne, whom will offer you a special bottle from his cognac production
- Two dinners (drinks included) at the table d'hôte of Le Relais de Saint Preuil
- Three nights at a Deluxe room of a guest mansion, Le Relais de Saint Preuil
- The home-made breakfasts at the guest mansion
This package does not include :
- One of the three dinners
- Personal purchases or souvenirs
- Personal insurance
The voucher is valid :
- In Junuary then from April to December
- At the date booked by the clients within the period of validity of the voucher
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from its issuance date
- The voucher can be extended once for a period of six months from its date of expiry, no later than 15 days before its expiration date and on payment of a fee of € 50.
No customer reviews for the moment.